ASP Analysis takes the key pages from your ASP and presents the information in a way that is easier to analyse and share with school stakeholders.
Ranked tables and charts presenting group performance including attainment and progress* on a page
Written commentary on each group
On a Page (included when ordering whole school report):
Headlines (including highest and lowest performing groups against National Benchmarks)
Disadvantaged versus Non-Disadvantaged
Males versus Females On a Page
KS2: Reading, Writing, Mathematics and Combined Performance*
KS1: Reading, Writing and Mathematics Performance
Year 1 Phonics
EYFS - new!
- Full Sample
- Headlines On a Page
- Disadvantaged versus Non-Disadvantaged On a Page; Males versus Females On a Page
- Key Stage 2 Reading Tiered Attainment and Progress Tables
- Key Stage 2 Reading Charts
- Key Stage 2 Reading Commentary
- Key Stage 1 Mathematics
- Year 1 Phonics
We will not share any information with any third parties. We do not require your full ASP, just the pages which give the group information which look like this although you may find it easier just to upload your full ASP which can be downloaded as a PDF from the Secure Access website. Alternatively, you can copy the relevant tables from the Secure Access site and paste into a Word document.
If you refer another school and they complete an order, you will be given 10% off your next order. The school being referred will also receive 10% off their first order.
- Option to remove groups of pupils to see how this impacts on your overall data.
- In School Data Analysis. This will report on other year groups in the school in a similar way to end of Key Stage reports.
Enquiries Welcome: Send Mail