Non Editable Microsoft Publisher Version of the Arithmetic Only Next Steps Bookmarks v2.2
All Non Editable pdf Versions to the left v2.2
Editable Microsoft Publisher Version of the Arithmetic Only Next Steps Bookmarks v2.2
All Editable Word/Publisher Versions to the left v2.2
The assessment next steps are taken from the National Curriculum published in 2014. Key next steps have been chosen: 25 for each of Years 1 to 3, and 30 for each of Year 4 to 6. The criteria not included are found at the end of the document for reference. An editable version is available should you wish to change what is included.
For Pupils and Parents
The system is also designed to be easily picked up by teachers. Recommended process is found in the sample here.
For School LeadersThe system also creates a Decimal Score that can be used for tracking and informing planning for the needs of your pupils. It is recommended that the free tracking system is used for this.
Samples and Queries
Samples can be accessed here or by clicking the pictures above.
- Mathematics System Process and Year 3 Assessment Sheet
- Next Steps Bookmark for Year 3
- Unlike the Reading and Writing systems, there is no Child Friendly version of the Target Bookmarks.
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions below.
1) Use a secure paypal purchase by clicking on the 'Add to Cart' buttons above. This will send you a link to download the resource immediately after completion of payment. Usually, you will need to download and save the resource within 24 hours. If there are any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form. Replies are normally the same day, or within 24 hours.
2) Request to be invoiced. The items will be emailed to you together with an invoice to be paid by cheque or BACS within 14 days. A school email address must be supplied. Please use the order form. Items are normally sent within 24 hours.
Reading Assessment Sheets:
These come in either a non-editable pdf, or editable version (Microsoft Word). Please note the terms and conditions below.
Next Steps Bookmarks:
These come in either a non-editable pdf, or editable version (Microsoft Publisher). There is also the choice of Standard Bookmarks (which match the steps on the Assessment Sheets) or Child Friendly Bookmarks which have the same next steps in the same order as the Standard Version and Assessment Sheets, but rewritten to be more accessible to pupils and parents.
Updates:lf there is a minor update, you may request the newer version free of charge. Major updates may be available at a reduced rate. You can see which versions are currently available above, and the version you purchased can be found in the footer of the the materials you previously purchased.
Terms and Conditions
*Full terms and conditions can be found here. The materials are for use by you and your school. They may not be passed to a third party or stored openly/publically online. A small watermark may appear at the top of the pdfs with your order reference. Online payments will be made through PrimaryClass.co.uk. Additional conditions apply to the use of the free tracker (see documentation). More information available from the pricing page.